We hope you are all keeping safe and well.
All the Girls and I have all been okay throughout these very strange times and have kept in touch via Zoom catch ups on Wednesday evenings. We have an exchange of views from each of the therapists and have a quick fun quiz that makes us all laugh.
I would like to update you on the current situation and the possible way forward to Beautyfx re-opening
You will be aware there is still no Green Light as to when Beauty Salons can re-open and most importantly under which conditions we will have to operate.
Saturday the 4th July has been mentioned but this has yet to be confirmed.
Some of the changes we will have to make prior the the salon reopening include:
- I have ordered protective screens to go on the nail stations and reception desk.
- We have two portable nail stations which will be used with protective screens in Rooms 2 and 4 with the girls all wearing masks.
- I have also purchased visors for them to wear with when they are not behind a screen.
- Additionally, all staff achieved their BARBICIDE Covid 19 certification.
Possible changes for clients visits fo the salon for an appointment may include:
- Fixed appointments only. No walk ins.
- All clients will be asked to come into the salon wearing their own mask, carrying only a maximum of a mobile phone and form of payment.
- If you have a coat you will be asked to leave it in the car with any other items e.g - handbags.
- As before we closed, you will be asked to wash your hands or use the provided sanitiser when you arrive.
- Treatments may be limited e.g. Nails. There are many medical questions that we will be guided on by the authorities which will indicate which treatments we are allowed to perform.
We have emails from some of you wanting to make a booking. Due to Government legislation appointments are not available at this moment in time.
We would anticipate that after we get the Green Light to re-open we will contact all of you via email and the web site two weeks prior to the opening date.
Should you have any specific questions please email me at email@example.com
Please keep safe and well.
Love from Helen ,Kate, Ashley, Sue, Dee, Nicole and Wen.